Crushing on Cucumber Crush
Stampin' Up! did such a great job choosing this year's In-Colors! Don't you love Watermelon Wonder paired with Cucumber Crush? So bright and vibrant! The perfect colors for summer!
For today's card I decided to try a little watercoloring.
This is my favorite method.
- Stamp your image using Memento Black Ink. (my images are from the You've Got This stamp set)
- Let your ink dry for a few minutes or use your heat tool to set the ink.
- Squeeze your stamp pad relatively hard.
- This leaves a little pool of ink in the top of the case
- Then, use an Aqua Painter to watercolor.
- Aqua Painters are cool...a paint brush with a water reservoir in the handle.
- You can control how much water you use by how hard you squeeze the Aqua Painter.
- If you don't use too much water, Whisper White cardstock works fine for watercolor.
- If you tend to use a lot of water...watercolor paper may be a better choice.
Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's project.
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.