Google+

Monday, July 13, 2015

Stampin' Up! Bohemian Endless Birthday Wishes


Bold Bohemian
Have you ever said something only to be proven wrong minutes, days or hours later? In my last post I gave my review on some of the new Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers. When it came to Bohemian DSP, I said I preferred the more subtle patterns. Well, I decided to push my envelope a little and I came up with today's card using one of the boldest patterns in the pack. And guess what? I LOVE it. 

Endless Birthday Wishes
The birthday greeting is from the Stampin' Up! Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set. Don't let the name fool you. This set can be used for everyday cards with phrases like:
  • Have a Lovely Day
  • Hello You
  • Have a Great Day
  • Hello
  • Hello Lovely

Design Details:
  • The flowers were stamped with the Stampin' Up! Flower Shop stamp set. 
  • I used Island Indigo Ink on the Bermuda Bay cardstock and Blackberry Bliss on Rich Razzleberry cardstock for a nice tone on tone effect.
  • Pearl Basic Jewels adorn the center of each flower — love that these are self adhesive.
  • Of course I used Stampin' Dimensionals to under the flowers to give them some height. 
  • Stampin' Dimensionals can be cut down if they are too big for some of the smaller elements like the little flowers.

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card.
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: