Today I made another card featuring Stampin' Up! Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper. I really do love this paper! The coordinating patterns are so easy to mix and match. Reminds me of the Garanimals that my kids used to wear. Do you remember them? Do they still make them?
Just Googled it — Yes they do! I'll have to get some for my grandson. They were always such a good deal! :-)
Speaking of good deals, have you all checked out the new Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals? They are pretty amazing this week. Pretty Petals and Go Wild Designer Series Paper are 30% off!
The number of weekly deal items available at this low price have been selling out fast so don't procrastinate!
You can click on any image to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.
- The sentiment for this card is from the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wings Stamp Set.
- I ordered this set because I loved the butterflies so much — I didn't even notice the great sentiments.
- The Stampin' Up! Circle Framelit Dies are perfect for layering and matting.
- Use the Magnetic Big Shot Platform to keep paper and dies in place while cutting with framelits.
- And of course — use Stampin' Dimensionals to lift items off the card front. This gives your card more depth and interest.
- When using a dark color for your card base, be sure to line it with a lighter color like Whisper White or Very Vanilla.
Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.