Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!
OMG! Where's the arc? What happened to sunny Florida? If you follow me on Facebook, you know that it has been RAINY here! The sun hasn't come out for days. I was even forced to figure out how to take a picture inside — without all that natural light I get photographing on the patio.
A Sunny Card for Sweet SUNday.
To chase away the rainy day blues. I made a bright sunny card for the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge.
Onesie Design Details:
- I cut the baby onesie out of a piece of Stampin' Up! English Garden DSP with the Baby's First Framelit Dies.
- I thought the cute little bee pattern was perfect for a onesie.
- The onesie is lifted of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- To give it a little more contrast against the white banner, I used the Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker and just rubbed the side of the onesie against the side of the marker.
Triple Banner Punch
- I made the Hello Baby banner with the Stampin' Up! Triple Banner Punch.
- I started with a strip of Soft Suede 5 1/4" long and 1" wide and punched both ends with the banner punch.
- Then I punched both ends of a 5" x 3/4" strip of Whisper White cardstock.
- This made two banners the perfect size for layering.
TIP: Even though the Triple Banner punch is intended to cut banners 1", 1 1/2" and 2" wide. You can cut narrow strips. Just be sure to center your strip of paper on the platform.
Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's cardClick on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! Online Store.