Google+

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Quick and Easy - Stampin' Up! Thank You Card

Stampin' Up! Card - English Garden DSP, For All Things Stamp Set
Quick and Easy
I've come to the conclusion that getting work done while out of town and visiting with family is nearly impossible. So today's card is a quick and easy one.

English Garden DSP
Stampin' Up! English Garden Designer Series Paper is so beautiful I decided to let it be the star of the show. I love the blue watercolor flowers. They make a great centerpiece for the card.

Stampin' Up! English Garden Designer Series Paper

For All Things
Stampin' Up! For All Things is a great stamp set for Thanksgiving and fall. But I like to get as much use out of my stamps as possible.

I think the "Grateful For You" greeting is perfect for a thank you card anytime of year!

Stampin' Up! For All Things Stamp Set


Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.


Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: