Today's card is inspired by the MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge. Love this layout with the angled tag!
I made my tag with the Stampin' Up! Scallop Tag Topper punch. It turns any 2" strip of paper into a tag of any length. And it's not just for tags — I've seen it used to make bookmarks, boxes, and candy wrappers too.
Creating the Tag:
- Punch a 2" x 3" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Scallop Tag Topper punch.
- Use the Project Life corner punch to round the bottom corners.
- Stamp the background with the snow stamp from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set.
- Stamp the pine tree from Festival of Trees stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink.
- Stamp "Christmas" from Holly Jolly Greetings in Mossy Meadow.
- Embellished the tree with the green sequins using glue dots.
- Add the red ribbon and a button laced with metallic gold baker's twine
Depth and Dimension
I love using Stampin' Dimensionals on my cards. In fact, I rarely make a project that doesn't use Stampin' Dimensionals. It's such an easy way to add depth and dimension which (pardon the pun) really will elevate your cards to the next level.
Today, I mounted my tag with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then, I double stacked them under the Merry and gold glitter scallop embellishments to give them even more height.
Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store: